This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.33-0.1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:01:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.33-0.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20141022092323 dot GH32374 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <C9D37D92E903B347A31B9CF82643BA28072F9229 at 046-CH1MPN1-043 dot 046d dot mgd dot msft dot net> <20141022135424 dot GB18857 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87lho8m4vc dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
> Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> In theory, no. The last OpenSSH update, 6.7p1-1, alreadyd contained
>> the upstream fix to work with local sshd accounts which have the
>> machine name prepended.
> I will check this tomorrow, I somehow missed that this patch was live.
> The entry for sshd was the only thing still in my servers' /etc/passwd.
I can confirm that with this OpenSSH version I don't need the workaround
via /etc/passwd anymore.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple