This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: keychain 2.7.1 and fish-2.1.1-3 incompatibility
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:08:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fwd: keychain 2.7.1 and fish-2.1.1-3 incompatibility
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAb7UtBQp9JRrA9XovFN5MvsxAVyXHmeLzabP=ZPsRdg1DfurA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAb7UtC1de4OT1Un8HZ2zQ8+CWwatM0DUwmZHnN0mS358OA2hg at mail dot gmail dot com>
> The current Cygwin version of keychain (2.7.1) apparently requires a
> patch to use alongside newer versions of the FISH shell.
> This was already fixed upstream:
> This patch was included in the keychain 2.7.2_beta1 version available
> on their mirrors. I've been using this patched version on Cygwin and
> it works.
FWIW, I didn't know this was being worked on upstream. I just worked
around it by running
if not ssh-add -l >&-
keychain --eval $keys | source
Until a new keychain comes out, the above should serve as a workaround.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple