This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fwd: keychain 2.7.1 and fish-2.1.1-3 incompatibility
- From: Kelley Cook <r dot kelley dot cook at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:52:10 -0400
- Subject: Fwd: keychain 2.7.1 and fish-2.1.1-3 incompatibility
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAb7UtBQp9JRrA9XovFN5MvsxAVyXHmeLzabP=ZPsRdg1DfurA at mail dot gmail dot com>
The current Cygwin version of keychain (2.7.1) apparently requires a
patch to use alongside newer versions of the FISH shell.
This was already fixed upstream:
This patch was included in the keychain 2.7.2_beta1 version available
on their mirrors. I've been using this patched version on Cygwin and
Could someone push a fixed version out this out?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple