This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tester for openblas needed
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 20:32:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Tester for openblas needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54450C0A dot 6050705 at gmail dot com> <BAY169-DS3454FE83B442F8A23182EBA7970 at phx dot gbl> <54451D4C dot 5080604 at gmail dot com> <BAY169-DS41999173A807A98C0210C7A7970 at phx dot gbl> <54458524 dot 8010603 at gmail dot com> <BAY169-DS201BCE4DCECE478E49F36BA7970 at phx dot gbl> <5445F384 dot 705 at gmail dot com> <544649E9 dot 80808 at gmail dot com> <87iojdpdev dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <BAY169-DS130B4038A6BB6C3F00B23AA7940 at phx dot gbl>
On 10/21/2014 7:49 PM, Tony Kelman wrote:
Hopefully the number of threads you set at build time is just a maximum.
The library is explicitly designed so you can control the number of
threads used at runtime. What we're not sure about is what happens in
the default case when you don't manually set the number of threads.
I think OPENBLAS_NUM_THREADS setting is not needed.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple