This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tester for openblas needed
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:59:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: Tester for openblas needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54450C0A dot 6050705 at gmail dot com> <BAY169-DS3454FE83B442F8A23182EBA7970 at phx dot gbl> <54451D4C dot 5080604 at gmail dot com> <BAY169-DS41999173A807A98C0210C7A7970 at phx dot gbl> <54458524 dot 8010603 at gmail dot com> <BAY169-DS201BCE4DCECE478E49F36BA7970 at phx dot gbl> <5445F384 dot 705 at gmail dot com> <544649E9 dot 80808 at gmail dot com>
Marco Atzeri writes:
> Use "make NUM_THREADS=n " to support n threads. "
> So how many THREADS would you like to see ?
It should determine the number of cores at runtime as well as the level
of SSE/AVX support: i686 starts with the PentiumPro, which didn't have
SSE. Fixing this at compile time is nice for local builds, but no good
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple