This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup 2.774 texlive postinstall takes 10+ hours (resending due to cygwin bounce)
- From: Don MacDougall <dmacdoug at usc dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 20:40:09 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Setup 2.774 texlive postinstall takes 10+ hours (resending due to cygwin bounce)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <OFA2E38712 dot 9EC3C033-ON80257A63 dot 0036C097-80257A63 dot 0037387A at LocalDomain> <1413861810071-112045 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com>
Oops, what I meant to say was that it says "default" not "install" when I
restart the installation. If I had it set to "install" the first time
rather than "default", presumably it would still say that on restarting, I
would imagine, though this is my first time in at least 10 years to try to
install cygwin since I usually use linux, not Windows.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Setup-2-774-texlive-postinstall-takes-10-hours-resending-due-to-cygwin-bounce-tp92260p112046.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple