This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup 2.774 texlive postinstall takes 10+ hours (resending due to cygwin bounce)
- From: Don MacDougall <dmacdoug at usc dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 20:23:30 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Setup 2.774 texlive postinstall takes 10+ hours (resending due to cygwin bounce)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <OFA2E38712 dot 9EC3C033-ON80257A63 dot 0036C097-80257A63 dot 0037387A at LocalDomain>
If I changed it away from "default" was accidental. I did look through the
list of packages to be installed and it looked like quite a list and all
binary packages were checked but not the source packages. But, since the
first time I have looked when I restarted the installation and it said
"default" and I didn't change it. If it was accidentally changed the first
time, would it then say "all" when I restart the installation? If so, then
I know it says "default" when I restarted it.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Setup-2-774-texlive-postinstall-takes-10-hours-resending-due-to-cygwin-bounce-tp92260p112045.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple