This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tester for openblas needed
- From: "Tony Kelman" <tony at kelman dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:33:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: Tester for openblas needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54450C0A dot 6050705 at gmail dot com> <BAY169-DS3454FE83B442F8A23182EBA7970 at phx dot gbl> <54451D4C dot 5080604 at gmail dot com> <BAY169-DS41999173A807A98C0210C7A7970 at phx dot gbl> <54458524 dot 8010603 at gmail dot com>
openblas is written in C
More assembly than C according to github's count. I'm used to building
the full version of openblas including their optimized implementations
of lapack routines, which bring in libgfortran. So nevermind.
USE_THREAD=1 and USE_OPENMP=1, can be used dynamically ;
if I am not wrong.
What does your Makefile.conf say for NUM_CORES? I can't seem to get a
test program with your build to use more than 2 cores (I have 4 + HT)
by setting the OPENBLAS_NUM_THREADS environment variable.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple