This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl -d causes completion to fail
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:05:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: perl -d causes completion to fail
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m1kb7c$rko$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <20141015184735 dot GE9828 at dinwoodie dot org> <m1mp2b$l79$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <m1mr9b$gjg$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <20141020112344 dot GF9828 at dinwoodie dot org> <m23fb0$v3s$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
On 10/20/2014 1:04 PM, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
On 10/20/2014 4:23 AM, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
Whatever you're using doesn't seem to be the Cygwin bash-completion
package. Both x86 and x86_64 install /etc/bash_completion.d/perl:
Before we go any further with anything else, I think your next step
should probably be to install the Cygwin bash-completion package and
check what the behaviour is there.
I ran setup and I see a "Keep" for 2.1-1 of bash-completion. I believe
that means it's already installed.
It means you installed it from some source (Cygwin Ports maybe?) other
than a Cygwin mirror. As Adam said, Cygwin provides version 1.3-1.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple