This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin.com/cgi-bin not found
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:27:32 +0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin.com/cgi-bin not found
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAXzdLV+EXRAucHfW8xzEn6KaZkPp_15EQpjcGejjCUWShQhcw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141020073302 dot GA25313 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAAXzdLXr5GQRMC75darhc5s2=Oq2E=Y0x=cn-VXcrLGFA8BArg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Steven Penny!
>> Removed at some point in the past. You referenced the correct path
>> yourself in the mail the above link points to
> The following example links do not work
> This is a problem because the second link for example was the only page to host
> the source of "package-grep.cgi". So either those links need to be restored, or
> new links need to be revealed.
You didn't made the issue clear. What part of the Cygwin website is
referencing these links? I.e. what does not work for you on the website?
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 20.10.2014, <22:25>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple