This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gfortran and lapack problem
- From: Christian <cdeb77 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:17:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: gfortran and lapack problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHeeG7cRDfjebV4LvFQHpODr-G90CBQ4zY8b-xHnO6SLVGZc8Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <BAY169-DS1987F409DAC3D45ABA0626A7970 at phx dot gbl> <CAHeeG7dVe_sCYb3qwbz=GiUXGm+RfqCkUV-gJMipkU12ntVo6Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <544530D2 dot 4050704 at gmail dot com>
It appears that it is a problem with the terminal I was using. I was
compiling my code using the smart-compile package for emacs, and then
printing the output using the emacs-shell. The compilation was not the
problem (I compiled it from the Cygwing terminal as well with the same
results). But when I used the Cygwin terminal to print the results
everything works. This is kind of odd because the emacs-shell had
worked for me before (w/o blas or lapack), but this is of course not a
Cygwin's problem. Sorry for wasting your time with this silly problem.
Thanks so much for your help.
On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Marco Atzeri <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 10/20/2014 5:42 PM, Christian wrote:
>> I'm using 64 bit Cygwin.
>> I guess that the "compilation finished" message I got is because of my
>> compiling interface, so I don't think is important.
> can you remove the interface usage an use only
> gfortran MyTest.f90 -o MyTest -llapack -lblas
> For my it works fine
> $ ./MyTest.exe
> Printing the results
> End printing
> Additional question, which terminal are you using ?
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple