This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tester for openblas needed
- From: "Tony Kelman" <tony at kelman dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:16:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: Tester for openblas needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54450C0A dot 6050705 at gmail dot com> <BAY169-DS3454FE83B442F8A23182EBA7970 at phx dot gbl> <54451D4C dot 5080604 at gmail dot com>
look in the source package
Thanks. I'm a little surprised the cygblas-0.dll (x86_64, 0.2.12-1) does
not appear to be linked to libgfortran. Were you seeing your test
executables using multiple cores? I think you may have to build with
USE_THREAD=1 to enable threading (or USE_OPENMP=1 for openmp)?
I may be doing this wrong, but I'm getting errors from your openblas
build, but not the reference blas package, when I run the following:
$ curl -O
$ gfortran -o sblat2 sblat2.f -lblas
$ rm -f SBLAT2.SUMM
This outputs messages like:
** On entry to SGEMV parameter number 1 had an illegal value
and so on for the other single-precision level 2 functions in that test.
This does seem to work okay on Linux or an existing i686-w64-mingw32 build.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple