This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mintty: WINCH-signal to child
- From: "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut dot karlowski at ish dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 11:11:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: mintty: WINCH-signal to child
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <op dot xnx12ju9ofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de> <20141019084829 dot GA7649 at dimstar dot local dot net>
Am 19.10.2014, 09:48 Uhr, schrieb Duncan Roe:
bash at least has "shopt -s checkwinsize" to achieve what you want,
That would be a workaround for bash. Ideally every process should forward
the WINCH-signal to its parent, or the terminal should walk through the
call-tree. Both not very likely to happen.
xterm does the same as mintty BTW.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple