This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Running a program in Cygwin that was compiled in Linux
- From: Linda <Llounsbury at thepi dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 14:54:54 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Running a program in Cygwin that was compiled in Linux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20141017T153243-245 at post dot gmane dot org> <CAMCbSMp62juUxOrL89VC-oHtZpr8+oGtK5z5dau6s_SvF130cg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Thank you for responding. I was thinking my idea was a long-shot.
Can you suggest a forum
to post the question abt g77 having a cross-compile option?
It looks like Cygwin 1.5 comes
with the g77 compiler, but I've already built my environment on the 1.7 Cygwin.
I'm just the IT person trying to get this environment
set up on a Win 7 PC for our user who is
running some pretty old freeware programs that run on
her hardy heron 8.0.4 platform. It has
been quite a process and we have hit this snag with one module.
I am reluctant to get into
debugging the fortran code.
I'm open to all suggestions.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple