This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Running a program in Cygwin that was compiled in Linux
- From: Linda <Llounsbury at thepi dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:49:27 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Running a program in Cygwin that was compiled in Linux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have installed Cygwin 1.7 on my Win 7 machine.
I have a set of programs that were compiled
on a Linux machine using the G77 fortran compiler.
These programs will not compile with the
Gfortran compiler that comes with Cygwin 1.7.
Can I just copy the compiled objects over to my
Cygwin directory on my windows machine?
Or is there a way to get the G77 compiler for
Cygwin 1.7 so that I can recompile these programs?
I'm open to all suggestions.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple