This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs: ispell fails
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:43:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: Emacs: ispell fails
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1413551636 dot 16206 dot YahooMailNeo at web185404 dot mail dot gq1 dot yahoo dot com>
On 10/17/2014 9:13 AM, Zdzislaw Meglicki wrote:
The question is why aspell thinks the encoding is "nil".
Ah, indeed. Would the following have set it so:
(setq default-buffer-file-coding-system 'no-conversion)
What would be the best (i.e., least intrusive) setting to use here?
I would suggest not setting it at all. Emacs is pretty good at figuring
out what coding system to use when saving a buffer.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple