This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FW: [BUG] SCons 2.3.0 sometimes cannot find files
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 09:30:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: FW: [BUG] SCons 2.3.0 sometimes cannot find files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <004101cfe6a8$fac2d340$f04879c0$%fedin at samsung dot com> <543C29B9 dot 8040409 at acm dot org> <002701cfe83b$dfe19090$9fa4b1b0$%fedin at samsung dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 10/14/2014 10:50 PM, Pavel Fedin wrote:
>> I saw the email, but haven't had time to look into it. Your reduced
>> test case didn't make it, either.
> How ? The idea is to save it under 'test.py' name and run as 'python
> test.py'. You should get FAIL with the original version and PASS if you
> apply the fix.
The original email you sent did not include any attachment. Can you
please reply to this email with the test case attached.
>> So, if you think you know the solution and can provide a patch, I can
>> roll a fixed package pretty quickly.
> Ok. The patch is attached.
Thanks. Hopefully I can get to this over the weekend.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
-- Mark Twain
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple