This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lwp-request stopped working with snapshots
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:02:17 +0400
- Subject: Re: lwp-request stopped working with snapshots
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877g025x6i dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20141014193408 dot GG2681 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87y4si4ewp dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20141014195043 dot GH2681 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!
>> > The latest changes to the socket code didn't take this scenario into
>> > account. I applied a fix and uploaded a new snashot to
>> > https://cygwin.com/snapshots/
>> > Please give it a try.
>> I sure will do this first thing tomorrow, thanks!
> Oh, good! I just realized that I missed to handle EALREADY, so I
> applied YA patch and just replaced the snapshot with a new one.
For what my limited testing worth, the 64-bit build works without notable
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 15.10.2014, <16:47>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple