This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lwp-request stopped working with snapshots
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 05:50:19 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: lwp-request stopped working with snapshots
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877g025x6i dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20141014193408 dot GG2681 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87y4si4ewp dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20141014195043 dot GH2681 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> Oh, good! I just realized that I missed to handle EALREADY, so I
> applied YA patch and just replaced the snapshot with a new one.
The snapshot fixes things in the minial test installation. I'll update my
other systems later today.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple