This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated (experimental): coreutils-8.23-3
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:56:05 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated (experimental): coreutils-8.23-3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 54239E64 dot 7050600 at byu dot net> <loom dot 20140929T105037-80 at post dot gmane dot org> <542990F0 dot 2050000 at redhat dot com> <loom dot 20140930T160259-654 at post dot gmane dot org> <20141012085604 dot GV2681 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <543BF5A9 dot 3020505 at redhat dot com>
Eric Blake <eblake <at> redhat.com> writes:
> D'oh - now I see it. In my .exe code additions, I had added a '!= 0'
> test that should have really been a '> 0' test; because directories
> cause an expected -1 return that should not have triggered an attempt at
> .exe magic. -4 coming soon.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple