This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fish PATH problem
- From: Dave Kilroy <kilroyd at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 20:44:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: fish PATH problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8du93aldjf5p3r29dcibokhu4dgps0lv21 at 4ax dot com> <gk2a3aduk0idoqs1g1qjv3ij12gin3867p at 4ax dot com> <54350D2B dot 3050103 at gmail dot com> <BLU436-SMTP1501DF73E10EF914FF5A637E4A30 at phx dot gbl> <54365F3B dot 9010303 at gmail dot com> <h43d3ap1d2s3d2hdms89160k19kr20vaiv at 4ax dot com> <988061198 dot 20141009192356 at yandex dot ru> <o0ed3ad7127d18huch47u43eohod98hsu9 at 4ax dot com> <1938036834 dot 20141009212648 at yandex dot ru> <54370457 dot 8060905 at gmail dot com> <vijf3adncvnnu3b0dh9h8qbjk4i58p0b8d at 4ax dot com>
On 10/10/2014 14:46, Andrew Schulman wrote:
I downloaded both versions and verified that `fish -l` didn't show the
path issue. Success.
OK, I rolled a new release of fish 2.1.1:
Please try it out, and let me know how it works for you. If it's okay and if Konrad
doesn't answer, then I'll adopt the package and put out the new release. I've
switched to using fish as my default shell now, so I want to see it maintained.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple