This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP to Emacs users
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 07:37:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP to Emacs users
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54396A9E dot 3070907 at cornell dot edu> <543B9724 dot 7080600 at netfence dot it>
On 10/13/2014 5:11 AM, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
Now, on Windows 7 with 64b Cygwin, emacs works fine in text mode and X,
but will crash when I connect to this box via ssh and try to run it on a
remote X terminal (while still working fine in text mode).
It works fine for me in that scenario. Do you get an error message when
it crashes? Does it leave a stackdump file? Have you enabled X11
forwarding in /etc/sshd_config?
Please provide as many details as possible, and please attach cygcheck
output as requested here:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple