This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Necessary To Query SACL Information?
- From: Bryan Berns <bryan dot berns at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 00:04:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: Necessary To Query SACL Information?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADi7v6J5xOcDuv=4aODLswMBSDLaAcNXs5yCM=WBsqbsrLV+zg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Arg. Responding to myself. Apparently ALL_SECURITY_INFORMATION is
internally defined and doesn't contain the flag for SACL information
(so much for being 'ALL'). I'll keep exploring...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple