This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
x-windows emacs crashing with latest updates
- From: Gulliver Smith <gulliver dot m dot smith at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 19:36:42 -0400
- Subject: x-windows emacs crashing with latest updates
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
With recent upgrade of cygwin, emacs is always crashing. Windows XP
VirtualBox virtual machines (don't ask)
setup.exe version 2.8.50 (32 bit)
tried both emacs 24.3.93-1 and 24.3-2
X-server is cygin 64 bit on windows 7.
It was working last week. Now silent crash, no log entries.
Occassionally a core dump? No windows
Does anyone have suggestions?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple