This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about programs using paths with wildcards
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 14:10:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: Question about programs using paths with wildcards
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMpVJjvmZ_RAEvAB_fERgqCNzvF92R1OGn2x+2+-Tr4DAoxFvA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/10/2014 8:54 AM, jurgen van lunenburg wrote:
> I have a basic Cygwin installation + rtorrent including dependencies.
> Downloading (manually) with rtorrent works fine but when I set the
> path of the watch folder it does not seem to process it.
> However, it does work when my path does not contain the '*' wildcard.
A "path" in only composed of directories. Your use is just wrong.
The setting explicitly says "watch folder", not files, not folders (a
wildcard in the path is not valid, not even for partial, or multiple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple