This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fish PATH problem
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:57:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: fish PATH problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8du93aldjf5p3r29dcibokhu4dgps0lv21 at 4ax dot com> <gk2a3aduk0idoqs1g1qjv3ij12gin3867p at 4ax dot com> <54350D2B dot 3050103 at gmail dot com> <BLU436-SMTP1501DF73E10EF914FF5A637E4A30 at phx dot gbl> <54365F3B dot 9010303 at gmail dot com> <h43d3ap1d2s3d2hdms89160k19kr20vaiv at 4ax dot com> <988061198 dot 20141009192356 at yandex dot ru> <o0ed3ad7127d18huch47u43eohod98hsu9 at 4ax dot com> <1938036834 dot 20141009212648 at yandex dot ru> <54370457 dot 8060905 at gmail dot com>
Dave Kilroy writes:
> That was my conclusion as well*. Question is, should fish provide the
> configuration, or should base-files cover all shells?
Since fish isn't in Base and deviates quite a bit from the "classic"
shells in its startup behaviour, I don't really think it would be
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple