This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fish PATH problem [ping Konrad]
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 14:01:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: fish PATH problem [ping Konrad]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8du93aldjf5p3r29dcibokhu4dgps0lv21 at 4ax dot com> <gk2a3aduk0idoqs1g1qjv3ij12gin3867p at 4ax dot com> <54350D2B dot 3050103 at gmail dot com> <BLU436-SMTP1501DF73E10EF914FF5A637E4A30 at phx dot gbl> <54365F3B dot 9010303 at gmail dot com>
> So I just re-tested starting a fish login shell after updating cygwin64.
> As I suspected, fish has not been updated since the thread I quoted (Apr
> 2014), and the issue remains (with my install). Google doesn't show the
> maintainer on list since the announcement (Oct 2013), and his e-mail
> bounces. Cc'ing anyway, just in case.
The release notes for version 2.1.1
(http://fishshell.com/release_notes.html) show that that release fixed
multiple security vulnerabilities. If Konrad isn't available to update the
package, then someone else should take over maintainership and upload the
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple