This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fish PATH problem
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 05:57:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: fish PATH problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8du93aldjf5p3r29dcibokhu4dgps0lv21 at 4ax dot com> <BLU436-SMTP370BD9033BAFA915C06FEFE4A30 at phx dot gbl>
> On Wednesday, October 08, 2014 05:13:54 AM Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > When I try to start fish directly from the Windows shell instead of from
> > bash, I get a boatload of errors, like this:
> I suggest you to read fish manual page, and find how to invoke fish as login
> shell. On bash and zsh, there is '-l' flag so that they behave with fresh
> environment variables.
Doh! Right. Thanks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple