This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.3.3
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 10:12:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.3.3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5431AAA0 dot 1050705 at alice dot it> <5431B100 dot 6000007 at alice dot it>
On 05/10/2014 22:58, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
Il 05/10/2014 22:31, Angelo Graziosi ha scritto:
Marco Atzeri wrote:
Remove the run-1.3.3-1.tar.xz from the download cache and try again.
The first thing I did. I removed run-1.3.3-1.tar.xz from my local repo
and after this I got that update info dir requires all those package,
worked fine for me from ftp.mirrorservice.org
Here same issues also from ftp.mirrorservice.org...
OK, maybe the issue regards _update-info-dir. setup.ini shows
sdesc: "Generate info/dir file automatically"
requires: texinfo bash cygwin
You were right, it seems that the update of setup.ini was behind the upload.
There were some errors due to other package uploaded at the same time
and due to the peculiar structure of _update-info-dir this caused
Eventually will be better to leave a prev version of the package, not
just for the source.
but on the mirrors I find 00327-1... (time stamp Aug 10, 2008!!!)
This is a red herring, the file content is always the same
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple