This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.3.3
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 22:31:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.3.3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Marco Atzeri wrote:
Remove the run-1.3.3-1.tar.xz from the download cache and try again.
The first thing I did. I removed run-1.3.3-1.tar.xz from my local repo
and after this I got that update info dir requires all those package,
worked fine for me from ftp.mirrorservice.org
Here same issues also from ftp.mirrorservice.org...
What to do?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple