This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.3.3
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 22:19:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.3.3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5431A2EC dot 90901 at alice dot it>
On 05/10/2014 21:58, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
The following happens for Cygwin64.
Achim Gratz wrote:
I uploaded the wrong setup.hint file to the run-debuginfo directory.
It seems there are problems with this package. Now Setup says:
worked fine for me from ftp.mirrorservice.org
$ cygcheck -cd run
Cygwin Package Information
Download incomplete. Try again?
So, what I need to do now?
Remove the run-1.3.3-1.tar.xz from the download cache and try again.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple