This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.3.3
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 22:13:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.3.3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5431A2EC dot 90901 at alice dot it>
Il 05/10/2014 21:58, Angelo Graziosi ha scritto:
The following happens for Cygwin64.
Rerunning Setup, run package is not marked for upgrade and clicking
'Next' it says:
The following packages are required to...
Generate info/dir file automatically
Required by: automake1.14, bash, binutils, bison, coreutils,
diffutils, fftw3, findutils, flex, gawk, gcc-core, gcc-fortran, gdb,
gdbm, gettext-devel, git, gnupg, heimdal, libgcrypt, libtool,...
Notice, I am an acient user of Cygwin and all those packages have been
installed some time ago...
Usually I use http://mirrors.kernel.org as mirror but
http://sourceware.mirrors.tds.net gives the same results...
So, what I need to do now?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple