This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.3.3
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 16:49:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.3.3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Version 1.3.3 of run, previously available as a test release, is
promoted to current.
Why, now, does setup want to install also the run-debuginfo packages?
Really do we need it?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple