This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ShellShock and Latest Version Problem
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 08:40:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: ShellShock and Latest Version Problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <543050CF dot 1040306 at bellsouth dot net> <m0pls8$166$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <543068BD dot 2090409 at bellsouth dot net> <m0ptu0$g3g$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <543147F5 dot 8050300 at bellsouth dot net>
On 2014-10-05 08:30, Dennis Putnam wrote:
On 10/4/2014 6:56 PM, René Berber wrote:
Use setup. Don't assume it doesn't work, it does work fine.
Check the version available shown in setup, it its not (as of today)
4.1.16 then the _mirror_ you are using is stale (which would explain why
you didn't get the latest version of Cygwin).
I've tried several mirrors at random and they all must be stale. What
mirror do you use so I can be sure to pick an up to date one? Thanks.
Again, don't assume. By now almost all the mirrors have the latest
bash. You might want to try deleting your setup download cache.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple