This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: package update for cygwin CMake
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:04:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: package update for cygwin CMake
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BAY169-DS2686C452E98CEE170F3245A7B00 at phx dot gbl> <542AD9EE dot 6050700 at gmail dot com> <542AE57F dot 2000106 at cygwin dot com> <BAY169-DS38D1002C668CBF6EA5B33AA7B80 at phx dot gbl>
On 01/10/2014 04:42, Tony Kelman wrote:
When you do so, please be sure to include the patchset:
These patches are required for a usable cmake on Cygwin.
FYI, I updated Yaakov's patches for 3.0.2 here
Although I never got an answer on cygwin-apps for exactly why they were
needed, especially the case-sensitivity and path handling *-cygwin.patch
The same number of CMake unit tests passed with an unpatched bootstrap
straight from the upstream sources, so I didn't get the entire rationale.
PathCygwinToWin32 was using a deprecated cygwin_conv_to_win32
that is not present in x86_64 version of cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple