This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-4.1.14-7
- From: Alive <alive4ever at live dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 00:49:07 +0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-4.1.14-7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 5429CDA3 dot 8080300 at byu dot net>
On 30/09/2014 4:22, Eric Blake (cygwin) wrote:
> A new release of bash, 4.1.14-7, has been uploaded and will soon reach a
> mirror near you; leaving the previous version at 4.1.13-6.
I've checked for updates several time, but I don't find bash version
4.1.14-7. I get version 4.1.13-7 instead.
I just want to clarify, which version is right? The version downloaded
from mirrors or this version from announcement?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple