This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: package update for cygwin CMake
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:16:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: package update for cygwin CMake
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BAY169-DS2686C452E98CEE170F3245A7B00 at phx dot gbl> <542AD9EE dot 6050700 at gmail dot com>
On 2014-09-30 11:27, Bill Hoffman wrote:
On 9/23/2014 12:45 AM, Tony Kelman wrote:
Bump. Any update from the cmake maintainer? Upstream is at 3.0.2 now.
I will try to get 3.0.2 up in the next week.
When you do so, please be sure to include the patchset:
These patches are required for a usable cmake on Cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple