This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin64 problems after update: gcc 4.8.3-2, cygcheck -p
- From: Agner Fog <agner at agner dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:06:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin64 problems after update: gcc 4.8.3-2, cygcheck -p
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On 7/6/2014 04:15, Lakhsa wrote:
after having updated my cygwin64 installation (Win7-64) for OpenSSL
development I have encountered 2 problems:
* compiling for 32-bit with '-m32 -i686' now fails with internal
compiler error: in extract_insn, at recog.c:2154
* cygcheck -p [any_binary] produces a seg fault
cygwin gcc has never been built with multilib support
I also get weird error messages when compiling with option -m32
internal compiler error: in extract_insn, at recog.c:2154
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
There should be an informative error message when trying to compile with
option -m32 under Cygwin64 rather than a request for a bug report.
Or better, of course, support for compiling for both 32 and 64 bits from the same prompt :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple