This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-4.1.13-6
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:23:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-4.1.13-6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 54265593 dot 3030307 at byu dot net> <871tquv1xd dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <54299091 dot 3020502 at redhat dot com>
Eric Blake writes:
> On 09/29/2014 10:14 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> Eric Blake (cygwin) writes:
>>> A new release of bash, 4.1.13-6, has been uploaded and will soon reach a
>>> mirror near you; leaving the previous version at 4.12-5.
>> Just out of curiosity, why is this release version -6 instead of -1?
> Because of how upstream bash numbers things.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple