This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: No mirrors for setup
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Richard Gribble <richard at gandalfwizard dot us>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 22:14:16 +0400
- Subject: Re: No mirrors for setup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54244F3E dot 8040202 at GandalfWizard dot us>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Richard Gribble!
> Trying to run the 32 bit version of setup (2.850, or 2.774) does not
> populate the list of mirror sites. I am behind a firewall and have a
> proxy, but have not had problems previously. I should note that it has
> been some time since I updated my installations, but I'm not sure if
> that has anything to do with this or not.
> Suggestions welcomed...
If your proxy requires authentication, try setting up an intermediate proxy
that will authenticate itself against parent proxy and provide direct access
Other than that, I'm out of ideas, assuming the proxy is set correctly and has
no stupid filtering applied.
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 25.09.2014, <22:12>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple