This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin install crashes & reboots without leaving a trace
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 16:12:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin install crashes & reboots without leaving a trace
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5423D681 dot 9000707 at utwente dot nl> <20140925101803 dot GA9828 at dinwoodie dot org> <5424082F dot 7020709 at utwente dot nl>
On 25/09/2014 14:18, Arend Rensink wrote:
On 25-9-2014 12:18, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
Unfortunately, the virus software configuration is set by university
policy, I can't touch it myself :-( (though I am of course also trying
to go that route).
you can also open a false positive reports with the Antivirus company.
I did several time for Symantec for different cygwin programs,
I expect any company have a way to report false positive.
I suspect it is their main activity...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple