New bash vulnerability.

Hi,

I've been seeing some traffic on this new bash vulnerability and
wanted to know if cygwin team will be updating bash with these
patches.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-bash/2014-09/index.html

Alternatively, is there a build guide that I can use to compile
bash-src with this patch myself?  After extracting the cygwin bash-src
package, I'm unclear as to how to move forward with these src.patch
cygwin.patch files and also what tools are necessary to build.  I'm
interested in 3.2.51(now 52 with the patch).

Thanks.

--
David Young