This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with dlsym to fetch address of some functions
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 21:40:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: problem with dlsym to fetch address of some functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHAq8pFUmaSaiRc4LiLK+ieAqB_sPF8iaHFZQ=fzoM-3d+V5PQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 23/09/2014 20:43, Paulo CÃsar Pereira de Andrade wrote:
Forgive me if this is expected. I am probably abusing dlsym
behavior on other systems.
It will be much more clear if you
1) produce a simple small complete test case,
2) explain the outcome you obtain (or not)
3) explain the result you are expecting.
I had difficulties to understand what you are asking us.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple