This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "CYGWIN=wincmdln" does not give me nuts
- From: Christian Franke <Christian dot Franke at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 10:53:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: "CYGWIN=wincmdln" does not give me nuts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+Ni7jMMGoeUG6f--wYfMs--rLaoLjAApNbRT=NuaEzN9zgONw at mail dot gmail dot com>
ÐÑÑÑ Ð. wrote:
I was frustrated by not being able to view CMD of Cygwin processes in
Windows tools. After a bit of research I found the talk about the
wincmdln option and saw it mentioned in changelog.
However, setting it did not take any effect even after reboot,
Windows 7 SP1 Prof x64, Cygwin 1.7.32.0274 x86_64.
Could not reproduce.
$ uname -srvm
CYGWIN_NT-6.1 1.7.32(0.274/5/3) 2014-08-13 23:06 x86_64
$ export CYGWIN=wincmdln
$ bash -c "bash -c 'echo \$CYGWIN; sleep 1000'"
Command lines of 'inner' bash and sleep are visible in Task-Manager,
Process Explorer and Process Hacker 2.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple