This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Packages up for adoption
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 23:54:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Packages up for adoption
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGHJv4dmKs=USE51uj3vL8dDDsFNV7cUzHLuFQKKNVzg6SerBQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 18/09/14 18:44, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
I haven't used Cygwin for quite some time and unfortunately I don't
think I'll have the time to maintain the packages that I currently
look after. As such I'm looking for any volunteers to take over
maintainership of the following packages: astyle, cppcheck, googlecl,
hexedit, libsigc2.0, libtorrent, mingw-runtime, mingw-w32api, mksh,
python-gdata, rtorrent and wtf. If anyone is interested, please speak
Thank you for all your work with Cygwin - I have used cppcheck quite a
lot over the years, and I really appreciated your efforts in maintaining
that package in particular.
Given that I use cppcheck quite a bit, I'd be happy to adopt it - I'll
look at packaging version 1.66 in the next couple of days.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple