This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: No file name completion for file names start with underscore
- From: Paul.Domaskis <Paul dot Domaskis at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 23:12:59 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: No file name completion for file names start with underscore
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20140918T010225-301 at post dot gmane dot org>
> I'm using the following 64-bit packages:
> cygwin 1.7.28-2 bash-completion 1.3-1
> If I am in a folder that contains file _vimrc and directory
> _vimfiles, filename completion doesn't respond. I type "ls _" or
> "ls _v" and press tab -- nothing happens. I can't really do
> anything about it because it took months to approve the use of
> cygwin install CDs made near the beginning of the year, but I was
> wondering the problem is reproducible by others?
Oops, my bad. The phrase "file _vimrc and directory _vimfiles" should
read "files _vimrc and _viminfo". The directory is actually
"vimfiles" and has no underscore.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple