This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- From: Michael Osipov <1983-01-06 at gmx dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:35:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5415790E dot 8030209 at gmx dot net> <CAEhDDbCDi5Vu8=agC_zCfbd6tki5V3PBQGKL6ZtgdmdPPRWrew at mail dot gmail dot com>
Am 2014-09-15 um 12:15 schrieb Csaba Raduly:
On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Michael Osipov wrote:
I am trying to install an application which autoconf. While configure and
make run fine, make install does it's job but no files and directories are
created at the end. As if no action has happened.
I am building asciidoc-8.6.9 from source. I am on Windows XP SP3.
How can I figure out why install is silently failing?
What's the output of "make install" ? Maybe the install target is just a no-op.
I do not think that this is a nop, it wouldn't make any sense. Here is
the make install output:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple