This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using DLL compiled with Cygwin inside Visual Studio 2010
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:06:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: Using DLL compiled with Cygwin inside Visual Studio 2010
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAENTx5MCjC2quVpJceD2pAT94Weqhoc855q7PpJc90a2QhbkgA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAEhDDbAyFJMVQQ3Z3Odz0WZ9=qHdVuZj5xE_2PVuknLzjWbpeQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <904366963 dot 20140914182355 at yandex dot ru>
On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Csaba Raduly!
>>> B. **OFF-TOPIC**: How can I reply to a specific message in the mailing list?
>>> I'm pretty sure that just mention the same title won't be enough. even
>>> tho that what I'm trying to do right now...
>>> I'm not subscribed to the list, so I can't just hit the "Reply" in my
>>> mail (http gmail).
>> You could try hitting Reply and manually adding the mailing list
>> address (c...@c... . com), or replacing the list of recipients with
> Reply to what?... He's not subscribed.
To the email I assumed he received. He didn't mention how he got the
message he was trying to reply to.
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple