This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- From: Michael Osipov <1983-01-06 at gmx dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:28:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-02e7b62f-1e28-4bde-accd-fb7d00ad01ce-1410715723385 at 3capp-gmx-bs29> <5415E98A dot 4050701 at gmail dot com>
Am 2014-09-14 um 21:16 schrieb Marco Atzeri:
On 14/09/2014 19:28, Michael Osipov wrote:
On 14/09/2014 13:16, Michael Osipov wrote:
I am trying to install an application which autoconf. While configure
and make run fine, make install does it's job but no files and
directories are created at the end. As if no action has happened.
I am building asciidoc-8.6.9 from source. I am on Windows XP SP3.
How can I figure out why install is silently failing?
Is eventually installing in /usr/local ?
It is indeed. I have also changed --prefix=$HOME/asciidoc. No avail also.
that should work at configure step
look on config.log for "prefix= .." setting
That is the content of config.log:
but it makes no difference. Nothing is installed again.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple