This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 21:16:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: /usr/bin/install doesn't install files from Makefile
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-02e7b62f-1e28-4bde-accd-fb7d00ad01ce-1410715723385 at 3capp-gmx-bs29>
On 14/09/2014 19:28, Michael Osipov wrote:
On 14/09/2014 13:16, Michael Osipov wrote:
I am trying to install an application which autoconf. While configure
and make run fine, make install does it's job but no files and
directories are created at the end. As if no action has happened.
I am building asciidoc-8.6.9 from source. I am on Windows XP SP3.
How can I figure out why install is silently failing?
Is eventually installing in /usr/local ?
It is indeed. I have also changed --prefix=$HOME/asciidoc. No avail also.
that should work at configure step
look on config.log for "prefix= .." setting
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple